Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Student Edition question?

Hi, I'm currently at uni and wanting to buy photoshop cs3 extended student edition. I'm just wondering if anyone around here knows whether the purchase of this product, at a student price, is only for those students on a related course or whether you can be a student enrolled on a full time 3 year course on a non related topic eg history, english etc.





I'm only asking this as I don't want to go buying the thing if I'm not eligible.





Thanks





Andy

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Student Edition question?
You should be perfectly eligible for this. Generally the only requirements are that you are enrolled at least as a part time student. Generally you don't have to enrolled in a program that would require the use of Photoshop, just that you are actually a student.





Check with your university about buying the student edition. If your university has a student bookstore, they may have it or even be able to order it for you. If not, there are several academic resellers on line such as JourneyEd.com and Academic Superstore. They will require proof that you are a student, but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Reply:I got a better solution. Wanna know? Email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment