Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Slogan for student council?

Slogan for student council?


I'm running for my freshman class student council. I'm not running for anything imparticular because the way it works is that you don't run for one thing, you just run for student council and 5 people win. So if you have any catchy slogans, i would love to hear them. Ones that rhyme would be great but anything is appreciated. I'm gonna put it on a poster board so if you have any suggestions on how i should make it that would be awesome. My name is Adriana E. by the way.

Slogan for student council?
Here are some ideas to get you started:





"Make our school the best it can be;


Vote for Adriana E!"





"Vote for Me,


Adriana E!"





"A vote for A.E.


Is a vote for victory!"





"A.E. doesn't just stand for American Eagle;


Let Adriana help this class "soar" to the top."





"Adriana E.,


Vote for me,


And you will see,


How great this school can be!"





Good Luck, I hope this helps, and I hope you win the election!


:-)
Reply:WANT AN EDIBLE BANANA?


VOTE FOR ADRIANA!


No comments:

Post a Comment