Friday, July 16, 2010

Australian Student Visa question..?

Hello.. I am an 20 year old student from Pakistan. I just completed my 12 years of studies..I now plan to continue my higher studies in Australia. I have to ask two question regarding the process of gaining the Australian students visa..





1) Is there any interview required in the VISA process for Pakistani students?





2) During my 12 years of education.. I had to take a gap of 3 years after my 10th grade, from 2003 to 2006 .. I continued my grade 11 - 12 from 2006 and completed my 12 years of education lately.. So i was wondering if this gap could make any negative impact on my VISA process? Or in other words, could my VISA application be denied because of this 3 years gap?





thank you for taking your time and replying to my question

Australian Student Visa question..?
sometimes interview is required at aust embassy or in british council.


your gap years must be explained or it will not be favorable to your application. usu u will get visa.


No comments:

Post a Comment