Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to obtain my student visa, to study at the USA, i am from south america... i don't understand something

please help me, I was just reading the us embassy web page, about the student visas, I am already in touch with a college at the US, and they will be sending me the I-20 form. so I am good in that aspect.


But in the page it says that I need:





Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status - For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students.





What I don't know is where to find this forms, and if I'll be needing both, or just one, which one, and how to know which one.???





Thank you very much

I want to obtain my student visa, to study at the USA, i am from south america... i don't understand something
If your school in the U.S. is a large school that deals with many internationals, they probably have an office for international student issues, and they would know more about these forms than anyone on here. Check at the university and see if that office can help.
Reply:I don't know if this will help,but here is a link.


No comments:

Post a Comment