Friday, July 16, 2010

Funding a second degree? UK Student loan?

Hi,





I am planning on doing a BSc in biochemistry at Bristol. I may then do a BVetMed (or maybe medicine) straight after.


I have been given conflicting information about funding.


Someone said that you have to pay £18 000 a year for a second degree and you can only get a student loan that covers living costs..


I have also heard that you can get a student loan for a second degree.





Are either of these correct?


If I cannot get a student loan what is the best way for me to fund the second degree?





Thanks.

Funding a second degree? UK Student loan?
In regards to your loan request, I am Sheila Wood from United Kingdom (UK), when I was in search of a loan of €12, 000, because I had a very bad credit score, and I have to make some other expenses on my education.





Then, I came across an advert from a loan company on the internet called, Donald Loan Firm Inc. And I apply for the loan amount above, after in agreement with the terms and conditions, the loan was granted to me within 24 banking hours, because I choose bank to bank transfer.





Since you are looking for a loan, and you known that you will be honest to pay back the loan when it’s due period, I will advice you to contact them because their service is okay and flexible.





You can contact them through this contact: E-mail: donald_george85@yahoo.com





Tell them a client from UK Sheila Wood introduce you to them,





Sheila Wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment