Friday, July 16, 2010

2 Student Accounts?

Hi,


i have already got a student account, but I want to open another student account with another bank. Do you reckon they will find out that i have already got a student account?


(i remember someone telling me, that one bank has no contact with another...privacy act or summin)

2 Student Accounts?
I do not think there is anything stopping you from opening towo student accounts - you can have as many bank accounts as you want.





Remember though every time you open an account they will probably run a credit check on you and every credit check will lower your credit rating a bit (to stop people from havuing hundreds of bank accounts/credit cards etc ...)





I think the banks have a rukle saying you do not get the full benefit of the student account unless you pay money such as your loan etc ... into that account.





I hope this helps....

dental implants

No comments:

Post a Comment