Friday, July 16, 2010

I need help for my Student council essay???

i need help in choosing what to write for my student council essay.this year im going to be going into the 9th grade and i'll be attending a magnet school so i have to turn in my essay for being in there student council and i really want to make it so please help me out.this is wat i have so far :





I think I should be chosen to be a member of the student council, because


I’m very confident and I’m also trustworthy. Therefore you can ensure I’ll make the best decisions for our student body. I work my hardest and make sure everyday that my grades are up and good. I have really great patience,


and I work well with others at expressing/giving my ideas.


I have many creative ideas for student council. I’ve been almost all around the world. I’ve been to Germany, all around United States, France, Africa, Spain, Switzerland, and England. I have been in student council since 5th grade. My family and friends say I’m unique, creative, and overall a nice person.

I need help for my Student council essay???
Your information above should be ample to get started. Explain why you are a good choice for Student Council and how you will make a difference in making the school even more of a success then it already is. Be creative. Make it as if you will be president some day and this is the stepping stone toward your political career. Good luck.

dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment