Friday, July 16, 2010

Australian student visa question?

Hello.. I am an 20 year old student from Pakistan. I just completed my 12 years of studies..I now plan to continue my higher studies in Australia. I have to ask two question regarding the process of gaining the Australian students visa..





1) Is there any interview required in the VISA process for Pakistani students?





2) During my 12 years of education.. I had to take a gap of 3 years after my 10th grade, from 2003 to 2006 .. I continued my grade 11 - 12 from 2006 and completed my 12 years of education lately.. So i was wondering if this gap could make any negative impact on my VISA process? Or in other words, could my VISA application be denied because of this 3 years gap?





thank you for taking your time and replying to my question

Australian student visa question?
To answer your first question, there is usually no interview in the visa process. After they send you the pre-visa approval (PVA), you would be required to send in your medical reports, docs, etc. My sources tell me that a visa call is usually made for 2 in a 100.





I cannot be objective in your second question. A gap in your education should not be a concern to the visa officer at the embassy. Its an academic matter and might be of interest only to the admissions committee at your prospective university. As long as you don't emphasize on that gap, you should be fine. But, you must be ready to give a reason for those 3 years, if for some strange reason, you are asked to clarify it.





My advice regarding this matter would be to contact the Australian Education Officer in Clifton. They charge a fee to process your application for studies in Australia and also and procure the necessary visa for you. There is also AusPak, HR Consultants,etc for Australian education but my source tells me that AEO is the best option.





Since they charge a fee, I would suggest that you be absolutely sure if you want to pursue your studies abroad in Australia. Student visa for Australia is really not a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment