Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mortgage, Cars, Student Loan Should I Consolidate??

I have mortgage payment, two car payments and student loan. I don’t know anything about refinancing and I was wondering if I should consolidate my mortgage, two car payments and student loan.


I still have 4 more years for my cars and $50000 of student loan.

Mortgage, Cars, Student Loan Should I Consolidate??
It all depends on what the payments and interest are as well as your credit. If you have good credit than you would be better served by consolidating the debts and then taking the monthly savings and apply that to either paying down the mortgage or investing (investing being the greatest priority) you can go to http://www.flagshipfinancialmortgage.com to find out if there would be a benefit for you to consolidate.


No comments:

Post a Comment