Thursday, August 19, 2010

I voted for another student?

In class everybody had to vote for a student who help another student.





My used to be friend in class, helped me a little bit in lab work.


I helped her a lot and she voted for me.





But there is another girl who helped me in class from the very first days in class. I voted for her since she encouraged me a lot in class when I wanted to give up and stop school.





My used to be friend ask me who I was voting for and I told her and she got mad because she don't like the girl I voted for. I don't like that girl now because she's two face but I had to vote for her to be fair since she helped me a lot on last semester.





So, the girl I voted for Won the award for the student helping student because two other people voted for her. My used to be friend is mad at me and I think that's why she sat at another table today.





Should I just forget this used to be friend and do my work but we still have to work on lab class since we are assign pairs

I voted for another student?
Tell her to get over it. You did what you thought was right. Remind her that it wasn't a popularity contest or a best friend contest, but it was a contest for who helped others the most, thats the only reason you chose the person you did. It shouldn't be a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment