Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student Visa?

I am Italian I am looking for informations about Student visa.


I would like to do a Yoga Teacher 's Training Certificate courses, (I already find the school in India) the duration of this course will be 8 monthes so I am looking about all documentations for to apply on Student Visa, in Italy.


Any others good suggestion about a good yoga school, where I can get a Certification are welcome.





Thanks





Catia

Student Visa?
The best way to get info on what you need for a student visa is to contact the Consulate office of the country you'll be studying in. In your case, find the Indian Consulate in Italy and ask about the requirements needed for a student visa.





I studied abroad in Spain and what I asked was for was a copy of my birth certificated, a valid passport, documentation that proved I had the economic means to live in Spain for the duration of my stay, health coverage, and the documentation that proved I had been admitted to the program in Spain.


No comments:

Post a Comment