Thursday, August 19, 2010

What kind of an international student is CSU LB and Fullerton looking for?

As an international student in China (American International School of Guangzhou), I know who I am competing with.. other international schools and the chinese locals





The other international schools.. I know that I can compete with.. but with the local students?? I'd doubt so...





My Sophmore and Junior GPA is about a 2.85.. and I have 2 month of internship at this accouting firm in my junior year


(I have also taken 2 AP and 1 IB higher level courses)


My SAT is


Verbal: 510


Math: 600





After joining this class for SATs, I saw that Chinese local students are crazy for SATs, and they all have good GPAs,





So I think I am competing with


a 3.5-er and a 600 on verbal and 800 on Math


But the thing that they lack is community service, which I have some that I can make up for.





Upon seeing a B- average student with community service and intership and a B+ to A- student with average-high SATs... who is CSU Long beach/Fullerton going to choose?

What kind of an international student is CSU LB and Fullerton looking for?
They are only CSu's..i mean i applied to sjsu and i heard it was the better csu, well idk i don't care much and my gpa was ok and all but yea are those Csu's good? wht you tryna be


No comments:

Post a Comment