Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What do student do in the exam?What will happened to the students who cheat on the exam?

What do student do in the exam?(Describe examination room)


What will happened to the students who cheat on the exam?

What do student do in the exam?What will happened to the students who cheat on the exam?
An exam is given to test your knowledge of the subject you studied. It can be an interim exam( given sometime during the year) or it can be a final exam ( at the end of classes for that subject). If you are caught cheating you may not graduate, or you might have to take a make up exam. You can also be penalized for cheating so that you would have to get a higher passing mark on the make up then you would have on the original exam. So study hard!!
Reply:I am a student and what I do in the exam are filling my name and data (student no etc), answer the questions, and once in a while I will fret over the questions I don't know. When bored I make some sketches or write what is on my mind in different languages (most of the time Indonesian). When i feel ready, i turn up my paper. the night Before I pray for luck.





sometimes i do cheat but luckily i have never been caught. what they might do is take my paper and give me 0.

dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment