Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student ...in trouble with bank...need advice!!?

hi im 19 year old student and i was a bit to happy go lucky with my money when i first started uni. iv definitely learnt my lesson as this week i havnt had money for food, my accomodation came out and i went over my overdraft limit.





what id like to know is how do i get myself out of a situation with the bank where they charge me for going over my limit...which leads to going more over my limit...which leads to more charges. its a vicous circle im scared to get stuck into and im not sure that they are justified in charging me?





also please dont tell me to get a job as i am waiting to hear from lots of applications so i am trying!





also with my student account my overdraft which is currently set at £1250 can be extended to £2700 at the most. do you think its wise to ask the bank to extend my overdraft about £200 pound to stop incurring these charges? and will they allow me to given my situation ?





helppppp





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Student ...in trouble with bank...need advice!!?
You need to get out of debt from the bank for starters. They will keep pounding fees on top of you. The best advice I can think of is to take a loan to get your account right. Then, hopefully you can get a job somewhere to pay back the loan. At 19 and no job, a loan may be hard to come by. I would suggest you look into social lending. Check out this site where you can get a loan and a nice 3-year term so you don't have to pay it all back right away, https://secure.lendingclub.com/landing.a... . Free to sign up. so you don't have to worry about a catch. If you sign up and it is not for you, then nothing is lost. Good luck my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment