Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student business ideas.?

Anyone have any ideas on a profit making online internet business a student can run within a University? What do students require?

Student business ideas.?
Well if you have some bucks in your hands or youre good at programming, may be you can start an online students community where students can create blogs, participate in forums, create hot or not photo profiles etc. You can generate a lot of advertising revenues just by doing this. But apart from little investment in development of this website, it will also require your dedication. I've done something similar for in my unvi. and enjoy a 4 digit income a month from my advertisers. But as I said it doesnt come for free. I spend at least 5 hours a day on the site to make it worthy. You can surely take my help you need, my blog address is xoail.com


All the best!
Reply:Try Quixtar. go to my website http://www.mybeautycentral.com and click on Opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment