Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student visa problem???

I'm planning to apply for UK student visa for my Masters. However, my husband and I are TTC at the same time. If I get pregnant, will my student visa be rejected?

Student visa problem???
The requirements for a UK Student Visa are that you have acceptance into a recognised UK degree course and are able to financially support yourself and your dependents without access to government funds (i.e. you wouldn't be reliant on welfare). This does not mean you are not allowed to work as you will be allowed to work 20 hours per week during term time and your husband will be allowed to work without restriction.





Nowhere on the application does it ask if you're looking to expand your family, they just ask for proof that you are able to pay for yourself. For more information on UK student visas check out the UK government's site about it:


http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?...





I applied to study for a Masters in the UK with what I thought was sub-par documentation of my financial support, but I still received my Visa and have been over here 3 years now!
Reply:As far as I understand,Pregnency shouldnt be grounds for UK visa denial. But they might ask you more questions like how are u raise the child and stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment