Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student resume!!?

Okay so I'm a student in high school, and I really want this job at this little book store by my house. But I've never written a resume before, and I have no clue what to do or put???


I've had one job before, and that was cashier at a grocery store. I've also done babysitting and stuff like that.


But what should I put??


What do they expect for a student?





Thanks.

Student resume!!?
I would list your previous employment starting with the most recent experience and then go backwards. You are also going to need your contact info.





If you are completely clueless about how to do a resume, then either get a book from the library or try to use a template. Some programs, such as microsoft word/works, have templates that you can follow.
Reply:Are you sure this is the type of job that requires a resume? You should go in and ask for an application, most likely you will not need to give them a resume


No comments:

Post a Comment