Sunday, August 22, 2010

Student Dependent Visa - United Kingdom?

I am going to get married in coming December in Pakistan (my and my wife-to-be home country). My wife-to-be is on a student visa in United Kingdom (UK). After our marriage in December she will go back to UK to continue her study and I will be in UAE where I am currently working.





I would like to apply for dependent visa based on her student visa. Can I apply for that from UAE? What documents would I need and how much time it will take.





Thanks,

Student Dependent Visa - United Kingdom?
Contact the embassy involved.
Reply:go read this article if you wish? at this page:


http://www.justlanded.com/english/uk/too...


now here is the web page of the UK embassy in UAE:


http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet...


visas address:


ABU DHABI





UK Visa Application Centre


Office No 1, Level O2


Khalidya Tower


1st Zayed Street (Al Khalidya Street)


Al Khalidya Area


Abu Dhabi - UAE


Helpline Number: +971 2 6342530





DUBAI


UK Visa Application Centre


Office No. 5, Level 7


Bur Juman Centre Office Towers


Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road (Trade Centre Road)


Bur Dubai


Dubai - UAE


Helpline Number: +971 4 3516609


No comments:

Post a Comment