Thursday, August 19, 2010

Virginia Tech Students feel free to mail me if you want to talk, im a student myself in the UK im......?

...... adam, im 20 and shocked like many at whats happened as a fellow student I just wanted to say If anyone wants to mail me then send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and I will reply back, im not a nutcase just really feel sorry for my fellow students in America





bless ya and if anyone wants to chat im here for you, just wanting to be friendly and helpful to anyone who may fancy talking thats all (although if anyone does send me a message please remeber the time difference between our two countries as I may not reply tonight but will do 2mrw) :)

Virginia Tech Students feel free to mail me if you want to talk, im a student myself in the UK im......?
That's a kind offer.





I hope you will be able to offer some counsel to those affected.
Reply:there are sooo many shocking events each year, over-reported in the media, I am just about shockproof I think. I wasn't surprised at this shooting incident, that is the sad part. And according to the BBC news the Americans are not clamouring for changes in gun laws. Is this nihilism I see on the horizon?


No comments:

Post a Comment